Saving for that special something
Most of us have things we want but not everyone can simply go out and buy them. Whether it’s a new car, an overseas trip or a deposit for your first home, that something special is achievable if you are realistic and put in place a disciplined savings program.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Where does all my money go?
- How much should I be saving each week?
- How do I make the most of my savings?
- Where should I put my money while I’m saving?
- What is the benefit of starting early?
How we can help
When you have a special goal in mind, you might need help working out how much you need to save and how to look after what you’ve achieved so far.
- Review and help you set specific goals and a target timeframe to achieve them.
- Look at how much you’ll need for long-term goals.
- Review your spending patterns, financial commitments and debts.
- Identify your opportunities to save money.
- Recommend savings or investment strategies to achieve your goal.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance to protect your existing assets and your financial situation.
Life happens Don’t let it take you by surprise
FREE PDF Downloads
We don’t always know the best way forward when big life events happen. Dealing with major financial questions around inheritance, having your first child, or planning to care for a frail relative can be complex and confusing. To access just click on the topic of interest’s heading link or picture of the PDF you would like.
Getting expert help With expert financial advice, you’ll have help to reach your goals. We take the time to get to know your circumstances and what’s important to you. And we create a plan that’s tailored just for you. Talk to us today.
For most of us our job is more than just an income. It’s pretty common for us to derive a great deal of satisfaction from our work and our career choices define who we are and how others perceive us. .
A new baby means surprise, anticipation, awe – and some major financial changes. …
While an inheritance can sound appealing in theory, when it actually happens to you and it’s the result of the loss of someone close, the emotions around that loss can make dealing with the bequest particularly challenging. …
The end of a significant relationship is a difficult time, marking the move into a new phase of your life. It’s hard enough navigating the emotional upheaval and dealing with often conflicting emotions, let alone working though the practical cons…