Having the chance to take a step back for a moment and look at things from a fresh perspective can be a great advantage, especially when it comes to planning your financial future.
When it comes to managing your finances; knowing when, where and what to do can be quite daunting and complex. Effectively managing your finances requires a sound knowledge of various strategies available and the latest regulations and this is where a financial planner can help.
A financial planner is like having a personal coach for your money. Our aim is to help you protect and get the most out of all your assets, so you can be on your way to the lifestyle that you desire – today and in the future.
Our financial planners will take the time to find out your current circumstances and where you want to be so that we can help you make informed decisions on how to make the most of your money where you can invest/protect it to your advantage and using the appropriate financial products for your needs.
When to work with us
We offer a range of advice services to cater to the broad needs of individuals and business owners in various stages, as well as strategies that focus on the important single life events that impact your financial well-being or that of your business. This may mean your adviser can provide you with advice on an immediate need like finding an appropriate investment for a lump sum inheritance or redundancy payment, or arranging new or additional insurance on the birth of a child, to more long-term strategies such as rethinking your overall position in relation to your future retirement plans or business considerations.
TYPICAL NEEDS 20’s Getting Started, 30’s Accumulation & Growth, 40’s Consolidation
How FinancialPartners can help
TYPICAL NEEDS 50’s Pre-Retirement, 60’s Retirement, 70’s+ Aged Care
How can FinancialPartners can help you now…
• Review position and investment risk appetite • Investment strategies • Borrowing to invest • Bolster super contributions • Asset allocation and portfolio construction • Accessing super, aged 57 • Super vs mortgage • Debt management and recycling • Transition to retirement strategies • Family, income, lifestyle protection • Manage capital reserves • Continue investments • Address estate planning • Access super while you work • Advantages of retiring after 60 • Centrelink advice and assistance • Map out retirement plan • Maximise income streams • Centrelink assistance • Estate planning • Aged care options
We are trained and competent to advise on a range of matters, including:
- Financial management from basic budgeting to complex portfolios.
- Investment strategies, including recommending investment categories and specific products.
- Superannuation strategies to help you accumulate enough money to retire with the lifestyle you’d like and strategies to help you minimise the tax you pay right now.
- Retirement planning for those retiring soon or many years from now – the sooner you plan the better.
- How to use a redundancy payout most effectively, including how to make it last as long as possible.
- Insurance to make sure you adequately protect what you’ve achieved so far, whether that’s a property, assets or your income