Planning your future: Why you need a financial planner
When it comes to managing your finances; knowing when, where and what to do can be quite daunting and complex. Effectively managing your finances requires a sound knowledge of various strategies available and the latest regulations and this is where a financial planner can help.
A financial planner is like having a personal coach for your money. Our aim is to help you protect and get the most out of all your assets, so you can be on your way to the lifestyle that you desire – today and in the future.
Our financial planners will take the time to find out your current circumstances and where you want to be so that we can help you make informed decisions on how to make the most of your money where you can invest/protect it to your advantage and using the appropriate financial products for your needs.
When to work with us
We offer a range of advice services to cater to the broad needs of individuals and business owners in various stages, as well as strategies that focus on the important single life events that impact your financial well-being or that of your business. This may mean your adviser can provide you with advice on an immediate need like finding an appropriate investment for a lump sum inheritance or redundancy payment, or arranging new or additional insurance on the birth of a child, to more long-term strategies such as rethinking your overall position in relation to your future retirement plans or business considerations.
TYPICAL NEEDS 20’s Getting Started, 30’s Accumulation & Growth, 40’s Consolidation
How FinancialPartners can help
TYPICAL NEEDS 50’s Pre-Retirement, 60’s Retirement, 70’s+ Aged Care
How can FinancialPartners can help you now…
• Review position and investment risk appetite • Investment strategies • Borrowing to invest • Bolster super contributions • Asset allocation and portfolio construction • Accessing super, aged 57 • Super vs mortgage • Debt management and recycling • Transition to retirement strategies • Family, income, lifestyle protection • Manage capital reserves • Continue investments • Address estate planning • Access super while you work • Advantages of retiring after 60 • Centrelink advice and assistance • Map out retirement plan • Maximise income streams • Centrelink assistance • Estate planning • Aged care options
We are trained and competent to advise on a range of matters, including:
- Financial management from basic budgeting to complex portfolios.
- Investment strategies, including recommending investment categories and specific products.
- Superannuation strategies to help you accumulate enough money to retire with the lifestyle you’d like and strategies to help you minimise the tax you pay right now.
- Retirement planning for those retiring soon or many years from now – the sooner you plan the better.
- How to use a redundancy payout most effectively, including how to make it last as long as possible.
- Insurance to make sure you adequately protect what you’ve achieved so far, whether that’s a property, assets or your income
Take the first step towards your financial future.
If you need help with personalised advice on financial planning, be it wealth strategies or protection for you or your family, or a need to discuss your present or future retirement options give us a call today on 03 6343 1007.
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.
FinancialPartners (Tas) Pty Ltd ABN 26 160 284 739 is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706.
‘This blog post contains information that is general in nature. It does not not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Because of this, before acting on any advice, you need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.You should consult a financial planner to consider how appropriate the advice is to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, your financial adviser, AMP Financial Planning and other companies within the AMP Group may receive fees and other benefits. The fees will be a dollar amount and/ or a percentage of either the premium you pay or the value of your investment. Please contact us if you want more information.’