- Oscar Wilde"Everything popular is wrong."
- Oscar Wilde
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- The Trump bump and shares – short-term risks, but five reasons for optimism 25/05/2017
- How to Make technology work for you 22/05/2017
- Three reasons why the risks for the Australian dollar are still on the downside 17/05/2017
- How can I safeguard my ability to pay off my home loan? 15/05/2017
- The 2017-18 Australian Budget – pragmatism and fairness rule 10/05/2017
- Gut instinct is no match for expert advice 08/05/2017
- Super changes are coming 05/05/2017
- Are shares offering enough of a risk premium over bonds? What about rising bond yields? 03/05/2017
- How to cope with losing independence 01/05/2017
- Global growth looking healthier – underpinning share markets and a rising trend in bond yields 27/04/2017
- What’s your debt age now? 24/04/2017
- What financial records do I need to keep? 17/04/2017
- Home equity – the $500 billion resource for seniors 10/04/2017
- Australian cash rate on hold – bank mortgage rates, home prices and implications for investors 05/04/2017
- Why goals succeed where resolutions fail 03/04/2017
- A further 21 great investment quotes 29/03/2017
- Make the most of the current super caps 27/03/2017
Just a small sample of some of our previous blog posts
- Go easy on the plastic over ChristmasGo easy on the plastic over Christmas With the silly season fast approaching, it’s time to start planning how you pay for Christmas. From gifts to food, the tab can add up quickly. If this year is anything like last Christmas, on ......
- Cyber Crime – how to protect yourselfCyber Crime – how to protect yourself With the flurry of online spending during the holiday season, now is a good time to review how well you’re protected against Cyber Crime. The internet brings many positives but it’s also allowed ......
- How can I safeguard my ability to pay off my home loan?How can I safeguard my ability to pay off my home loan? It’s not unusual that life can be smooth sailing one minute and throw you a curveball the next. You might be hit with an injury or illness, a reduction in income or redundancy, a ......
- Volunteering abroad!Volunteering abroad! Ever wondered what it would be like to uproot your life and do something completely different? People of all ages do just that by volunteering abroad. In places like Mongolia, Thailand, Romania, Mexico or Fiji, ......
- Marriage in later lifeMarriage in later life Romance blooms at any age, including as we get older and supposedly wiser about such things of the heart, and head. So, if you’re considering marriage, perhaps for a second time or more, give thought to the ......
- Go easy on the plastic over Christmas