How can we help? Take control of your super
Getting your super sorted
How can we help? Take control of your super. Retirement may seem like a long way off, but putting money into super now is still a tax effective way to invest your money. That’s because some types of contributions you make and the investment earnings on those contributions, are taxed at concessional rates.
Not only is super a tax effective way of saving and investing, but you can benefit from the effects of compounding returns.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- When should I start contributing?
- Should I salary sacrifice?
- Are there benefits if I contribute for my spouse?
- Are there benefits in consolidating my super funds?
- How can I check whether I have any lost super?
- When should I think about topping up my superannuation?
- Can I take advantage of the Government’s co-contributions?
How we can help
- Review the performance of your current super fund in relation to your goals
- Make recommendations based on your goals and circumstances.
- Recommend alternative fund providers – superannuation products.
- Review any insurance opportunities including buying insurance through your superannuation fund