How can we help? Take control of your super
Getting your super sorted
How can we help? Take control of your super. Retirement may seem like a long way off, but putting money into super now is still a tax effective way to invest your money. That’s because some types of contributions you make and the investment earnings on those contributions, are taxed at concessional rates.
Not only is super a tax effective way of saving and investing, but you can benefit from the effects of compounding returns.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- When should I start contributing?
- Should I salary sacrifice?
- Are there benefits if I contribute for my spouse?
- Are there benefits in consolidating my super funds?
- How can I check whether I have any lost super?
- When should I think about topping up my superannuation?
- Can I take advantage of the Government’s co-contributions?
How we can help
- Review the performance of your current super fund in relation to your goals
- Make recommendations based on your goals and circumstances.
- Recommend alternative fund providers – superannuation products.
- Review any insurance opportunities including buying insurance through your superannuation fund
Want to know more.
If you need help with personalised advice on financial planning, be it wealth strategies or protection for you or your family, or a need to discuss your present or future retirement options give us a call today on 03 6343 1007.
Copyright © FinancialPartners Blog All Rights Reserved
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.
FinancialPartners (Tas) Pty Ltd ABN 26 160 284 739 is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706.
‘This blog post contains information that is general in nature. It does not not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Because of this, before acting on any advice, you need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.
If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, your financial adviser, AMP Financial Planning and other companies within the AMP Group may receive fees and other benefits. The fees will be a dollar amount and/ or a percentage of either the premium you pay or the value of your investment. Please contact us if you want more information.’