Saving for that special something
Most of us have things we want but not everyone can simply go out and buy them. Whether it’s a new car, an overseas trip or a deposit for your first home, that something special is achievable if you are realistic and put in place a disciplined savings program.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Where does all my money go?
- How much should I be saving each week?
- How do I make the most of my savings?
- Where should I put my money while I’m saving?
- What is the benefit of starting early?
How we can help
When you have a special goal in mind, you might need help working out how much you need to save and how to look after what you’ve achieved so far.
- Review and help you set specific goals and a target timeframe to achieve them.
- Look at how much you’ll need for long-term goals.
- Review your spending patterns, financial commitments and debts.
- Identify your opportunities to save money.
- Recommend savings or investment strategies to achieve your goal.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance to protect your existing assets and your financial situation.
Want to know more.
If you need help with personalised advice on financial planning, be it wealth strategies or protection for you or your family, or a need to discuss your present or future retirement options give us a call today on 03 6343 1007.
Copyright © FinancialPartners Blog All Rights Reserved
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.
FinancialPartners (Tas) Pty Ltd ABN 26 160 284 739 is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706.
‘This blog post contains information that is general in nature. It does not not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Because of this, before acting on any advice, you need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.
If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, your financial adviser, AMP Financial Planning and other companies within the AMP Group may receive fees and other benefits. The fees will be a dollar amount and/ or a percentage of either the premium you pay or the value of your investment. Please contact us if you want more information.’