Managing your debt
Debt and Cashflow Management
Debt is part of modern life. It can be used to help you reach your goals, but only when you are in control of it, not when it is in control of you. It’s easy to build up little bits of debt here and there that don’t appear to amount to much, but can quickly eat into your cash flow.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider are:
- Where does all my money go?
- How can I manage my money better?
- How can I take control of my debt?
- How can I pay off my home loan sooner?
- How can I be smarter with my credit card?
- How can I consolidate my debts?
- How do I make the most of my savings?
- What is the benefit of starting now?
It can be challenging when it comes to understanding where your money goes and how best to manage it.
Debt is a fact of life for most Australian households. Over the last 20 years, the debt levels of the everyday Australian household have increased considerably thanks to low interest rates, low unemployment and a strong economy.
But how much have we really taken on board, and who will be the most affected if Australian economic conditions change?
For more information on the latest AMP.NATSEM report: Buy now, pay later visit amp.com.au.
How we can help
- Review your spending patterns, financial commitments and debts.
- Help you set specific goals and target timeframes to achieve them.
- Look at how much you’ll need for long-term goals.
- Identify your opportunities to save money.
- Help identify ways to pay off your home loan sooner.
- Recommend savings or investment strategies to achieve your goals.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance to protect your existing assets and your financial situation.
Want to know more.
If you need help with personalised advice on financial planning, be it wealth strategies or protection for you or your family, or a need to discuss your present or future retirement options give us a call today on 03 6343 1007.
Copyright © FinancialPartners Blog All Rights Reserved
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.
FinancialPartners (Tas) Pty Ltd ABN 26 160 284 739 is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706.
‘This blog post contains information that is general in nature. It does not not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Because of this, before acting on any advice, you need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.
If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, your financial adviser, AMP Financial Planning and other companies within the AMP Group may receive fees and other benefits. The fees will be a dollar amount and/ or a percentage of either the premium you pay or the value of your investment. Please contact us if you want more information.’