Businesses don’t plan to fail; they fail to plan.
Becoming your own boss is an exciting journey, but it pays to plan ahead to make sure it’s a success. We can help you get there.
Common questions to consider
- What do I need to think about when starting a new business?
- What is a small business financial plan?
- Where should I go to seek advice?
- Should I insure my business?
- What are my obligations if I take on employees?
- What about super for myself?
- How do I make sure my business will continue without me?
- What tax concessions apply if I choose to exit my business?
How can a planner help?
- Advise on the financial planning aspects of your business plan.
- Review, advise and organise the specialised insurances you need to protect your business and your employees.
- Advise the superannuation requirements for you and your employees.
- Recommend superannuation funds or managing a self managed superannuation fund.
- Explain your super obligations for staff.
- Advise about investing your business profits.
- Advise on succession planning for your business.
- Advise on insurances specific to the business needs.
Want to know more.
If you need help with personalised advice on financial planning, be it wealth strategies or protection for you or your family, or a need to discuss your present or future retirement options give us a call today on 03 6343 1007.
Copyright © FinancialPartners Blog All Rights Reserved
Feel free to copy and share this but include the entire article and reference back to this site thanks.
FinancialPartners (Tas) Pty Ltd ABN 26 160 284 739 is an Authorised Representative and Credit Representative of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited ABN 89 051 208 327 Australian Financial Services Licence 232706 and Australian Credit Licence 232706.
‘This blog post contains information that is general in nature. It does not not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Because of this, before acting on any advice, you need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.
If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, your financial adviser, AMP Financial Planning and other companies within the AMP Group may receive fees and other benefits. The fees will be a dollar amount and/ or a percentage of either the premium you pay or the value of your investment. Please contact us if you want more information.’